Derren Brown Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th email from Spearman - "Able and willing?" (Images)

+47
davemoses
DioniC
Jennyfz84
rogibson
Koneko09
codifier
CJ
philC
kait321
wilsot05
SemiColon
paul3313
aeropagitica
Surzy
soulmate02
jude
helen1984
Cherie2186
Diane 79
deepa
Eqvites
nikki_watt
Francis
mmafia
LairyT
Nephthys
speedyg747
naughtyhorty
Dee.1968
HannahHannah81
Kyuker
ferkle
Edd Dunn
colinrocks
kathdrever
salt'n'shake
tiram
Storm
d_g_
mummy09
TrustNo1
who's arthur?
TLumb
JayKay
emiiily
thezomeister
justapix
51 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

5th email from Spearman - "Able and willing?" (Images) - Page 9 Empty Re: 5th email from Spearman - "Able and willing?" (Images)

Post  wilsot05 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:56 am

naughtyhorty wrote:just looking back over stuff we have been sent - look at following and see th spelling mistakes - does anyone think these are clues

Ellis said...
So I did.
Look, you have to understand I've been up all ngiht. I haven't been sleeping much for a week, all I can think about is what's happening to Andy. He mgiht be hurt. I've heard nothing seince then. I call the police every day and they tell me to stop calling because there's no evidence. I'm so stressed. I was thinking of Andy when I wrote it.
I'll edit the post to say so though, thanks for spotting it.

if you look they have misspellied - night, might and seince??????????? any ideas

I noticed this....and it's always an 'I' that is in the wrong place!! May be some hidden reason??
wilsot05
wilsot05

Back to top Go down

5th email from Spearman - "Able and willing?" (Images) - Page 9 Empty Re: 5th email from Spearman - "Able and willing?" (Images)

Post  tiram Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:04 am

omg.. the internet is HUGE!
I've been searching for all the keywords I could think of in the most popular places for pictures, but: nada!

Sent an email to Spearman now, asking if he could point me in the right direction. Not knowing where, and not knowing what to search for makes it extremely difficult.

I'm pretty sure it will be one of the major picture sites though, because he obviously wants us to find it.
tiram
tiram

Back to top Go down

Post  who's arthur? Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:44 am

erm us guys at team lox have been told to upload our videos to www.vimeo.com maybe worth checking out to find your stuff xxx
who's arthur?
who's arthur?

http://www.twitter.com/ardyer

Back to top Go down

Post  tiram Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 am

ardyer wrote:erm us guys at team lox have been told to upload our videos to www.vimeo.com maybe worth checking out to find your stuff xxx

I thought of that yesterday, as vimeo is the Brown Towers peoples preferred site for videos... but I still haven't found anything...
might be searching for the wrong things though...

I've tried:
all the names we have, both searching for videos and people
marrakesh
SOLOS
Enigma
message to the world
Find andy
tiram
tiram

Back to top Go down

Post  who's arthur? Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 am

be warned searching SOLOS you'll come up with a bunch of lox team's vids
who's arthur?
who's arthur?

http://www.twitter.com/ardyer

Back to top Go down

Post  emiiily Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 am

I've heard nothing seince then

Does anyone else think this is too much of a coincidence? Russian Roulette isn't avail on 4od & neither is the Séance. I haven't got The Specials DVD with me atm but I'll watch this later & see if there is anything. I'm probably most definitely clutching at straws but it might be worth a look!!
emiiily
emiiily

http://www.twitter.com/rhcp_fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post  HannahHannah81 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:11 am

I posted this earlier, but it got lost in the thread; here's a list of words to search for:

- Gerry Spearman
- Jerry Spearman
- Mr Spearman
- Andy Deferan
- Andrew Deferan
- Ellis Boyard
- Help find Andy
- Where is Andy
- Able and willing
- Whiterabbit3.jpg
- Whiterabbit
- Lox
- Mr Lox
- Enigma
- Solos
- Enigmasolos
- Solosenigma
- Marrakesh
- Message to the world
- A combination of the above!
HannahHannah81
HannahHannah81

Back to top Go down

Post  tiram Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:12 am

rhcp_fanatic88 wrote:
I've heard nothing seince then

Does anyone else think this is too much of a coincidence? Russian Roulette isn't avail on 4od & neither is the Séance. I haven't got The Specials DVD with me atm but I'll watch this later & see if there is anything. I'm probably most definitely clutching at straws but it might be worth a look!!

The bit with the photographs is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo7VRkM-Kxs

no Andy...
tiram
tiram

Back to top Go down

Post  emiiily Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:14 am

I can't view it! ):
emiiily
emiiily

Back to top Go down

Post  emiiily Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:18 am

I hope it's not something stupid like in our mind, memory or whatever..!
emiiily
emiiily

Back to top Go down

Post  wilsot05 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:37 am

Has anyone had a reply from Spearman? Is there a time limit for solving this?
wilsot05
wilsot05

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtyhorty Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 am

not had a reply from anyone............
naughtyhorty
naughtyhorty

Back to top Go down

Post  tiram Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 am

no reply... Crying or Very sad
tiram
tiram

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtyhorty Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:01 am

i wonder how many of us are playing this game - and i wonder how many ppl there is chasing spearman
naughtyhorty
naughtyhorty

Back to top Go down

Post  wilsot05 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 am

We all seem to be banging our heads against brick walls at the moment, whilst the Lox team are well on their way by sending in their vids!! Surely if Spearman wants our help, he would be more forthcoming with some help? I have e-mailed him asking for help, but had nothing yet! 5th email from Spearman - "Able and willing?" (Images) - Page 9 616576
wilsot05
wilsot05

Back to top Go down

Post  justapix Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:18 am

Well I spent yesterday afternoon going through the new uploads on youtube and didn't find anything that was remotely relevant, and then the last couple of hours looking through vimeo - this is def like a needle in a haystack job. confused
justapix
justapix

http://www.twitter.com/anxietysucks

Back to top Go down

Post  wilsot05 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:26 am

Arghhhhhhh!!!!! We must have missed something really simple!! Surely it isn't meant to be this hard!!! (Unless this is a way of eliminating team Spearman????? I hope not!!) 5th email from Spearman - "Able and willing?" (Images) - Page 9 620399
wilsot05
wilsot05

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane 79 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 am

Maybe you could email Lox and ask to join Very Happy
This could be a test to do so Question

See i knew that would happen.....so what are you going to do? Leave or STAY? Shocked

Last edited by DiBroon on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Diane 79
Diane 79

http://twitter.com/xx_Diane_xx

Back to top Go down

Post  naughtyhorty Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 am

Your right it does seem stupidly hard...but I have tried everything....I'm totally stumped Shocked
naughtyhorty
naughtyhorty

Back to top Go down

Post  HannahHannah81 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:42 am

If we go back and think about what he said - we've already proven that we're able, by solving his first puzzle.

Now we need to show that we're willing, like Lox has asked of his people (except theirs seems more humiliating!). Has he deliberately made this very hard to match up with Lox's request?
HannahHannah81
HannahHannah81

Back to top Go down

Post  thezomeister Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 am

Surely we're proving we're willing by looking at every site available.
We're just not able to find it!

And I still think that we're missing a programme/show link. Smile
thezomeister
thezomeister

http://www.twitter.com/thezomeister

Back to top Go down

Post  justapix Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:04 am

thezomeister wrote:Surely we're proving we're willing by looking at every site available.
We're just not able to find it!

And I still think that we're missing a programme/show link. Smile

I'm just listening to the DVD commentary for TOTM to see if there's anything there now.... confused
justapix
justapix

http://www.twitter.com/anxietysucks

Back to top Go down

Post  colinrocks Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 am

Has anyone heard back from the "find andy" on facebook yet?

This is a bit of an odd test of "willing" - it's harder than the "able" test!!
colinrocks
colinrocks

http://www.twitter.com/thecolinrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  wilsot05 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 am

Has anybody asked Spearman to check this forum? It would prove to him that we are VERY willing!! Just need more clues!! Laughing
wilsot05
wilsot05

Back to top Go down

Post  wilsot05 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 am

colinrocks wrote:Has anyone heard back from the "find andy" on facebook yet?

This is a bit of an odd test of "willing" - it's harder than the "able" test!!

I've had nothing back from Find Andy on facebook!! Have sent a friend request, just waiting!! Shocked
wilsot05
wilsot05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next