Derren Brown Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Spearman - WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOX (post photos here)

+32
CherryG
salt'n'shake
Koneko09
FionaMcD
nettmac
toomai
Storm
d_g_
michda
nikki_watt
emiiily
thezomeister
TrustNo1
colinrocks
DioniC
Diane 79
sally_bm
Eqvites
Cherie2186
aeropagitica
dhivya
coocumb3r
Dee.1968
LairyT
Bexaliceward
tiram
jude
HannahHannah81
Surzy
Edd Dunn
JayKay
rogibson
36 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Team Spearman - WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOX (post photos here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Spearman - WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOX (post photos here)

Post  coocumb3r Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:14 am

rogibson wrote:
HannahHannah81 wrote:Did you email the actual pictures Jude, or just a link? Will a link be ok do we think?!

I just sent both. Eek, I really wasn't expecting any communication from him before tomorrow - what next?! Shocked

Why don't they work on weekends D: it's a game! not a job! lol silly lox and silly spearman
coocumb3r
coocumb3r

http://twitter.com/coocumb3r

Back to top Go down

Team Spearman - WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOX (post photos here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Spearman - WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOX (post photos here)

Post  rogibson Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 am

coocumb3r wrote:
rogibson wrote:
HannahHannah81 wrote:Did you email the actual pictures Jude, or just a link? Will a link be ok do we think?!

I just sent both. Eek, I really wasn't expecting any communication from him before tomorrow - what next?! Shocked

Why don't they work on weekends D: it's a game! not a job! lol silly lox and silly spearman

I think it's more considerate for those who do work during the week and perhaps want a bit of a rest at the weekend! Sleep

rogibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherie2186 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 am

Here are my posters. I have emailed the link to Spearman.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26326846@N07/sets/72157622585265833/

Please add to the list!

Ta
Cherie2186
Cherie2186

Back to top Go down

Post  Eqvites Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 am

shiiiit
not sure if i'll be able to get them poster-photos on flickr tonight..
It's been soaking wet outside since yesterday morning pale
Eqvites
Eqvites

Back to top Go down

Post  coocumb3r Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 am

rogibson wrote:
coocumb3r wrote:
rogibson wrote:

I think it's more considerate for those who do work during the week and perhaps want a bit of a rest at the weekend! Sleep

shouldn;t it be the other way round? more time to think about this shit without wasting work time if we get clues during weekend...?
coocumb3r
coocumb3r

Back to top Go down

Post  rogibson Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 am

Cherie2186 wrote:Here are my posters. I have emailed the link to Spearman.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26326846@N07/sets/72157622585265833/

Please add to the list!

Ta

Done! Nice one.

rogibson

Back to top Go down

Post  rogibson Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:22 am

coocumb3r wrote:
rogibson wrote:
coocumb3r wrote:
rogibson wrote:

shouldn;t it be the other way round? more time to think about this shit without wasting work time if we get clues during weekend...?

I suppose, but I'm sure people would rather waste their work time than waste their weekend tongue

rogibson

Back to top Go down

Post  coocumb3r Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 am

rogibson wrote:
coocumb3r wrote:
rogibson wrote:
coocumb3r wrote:
rogibson wrote:

I suppose, but I'm sure people would rather waste their work time than waste their weekend tongue

true true!
coocumb3r
coocumb3r

Back to top Go down

Post  sally_bm Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 am

http://twitpic.com/photos/sally_bm for mine. That was actually pretty fun!
sally_bm
sally_bm

Back to top Go down

Post  rogibson Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:38 am

sally_bm wrote:http://twitpic.com/photos/sally_bm for mine. That was actually pretty fun!

I've added your link to the list. glad you enjoyed it! Very Happy

rogibson

Back to top Go down

Post  sally_bm Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 am

Thanks! I'm still uploading. It's very slow!

Come one come on come one! bounce
sally_bm
sally_bm

Back to top Go down

Post  rogibson Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 am

So what do people think will happen next? Will those who didn't send pictures be chucked out of the game, or will Spearman be looking for something in particular from the photos?

rogibson

Back to top Go down

Post  HannahHannah81 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 am

I think so, though I imagine he'll give us warning for those last few who want to carry on. I hope we manage to delve deeper into the Andy mystery, what that map is, and what the box is (or isn't!)
HannahHannah81
HannahHannah81

Back to top Go down

Post  sally_bm Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 am

I hope he's looking for lots of alive in wonderland references, ha ha!

http://twitpic.com/photos/sally_bm
sally_bm
sally_bm

Back to top Go down

Post  aeropagitica Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:20 am

HannahHannah81 wrote:I think so, though I imagine he'll give us warning for those last few who want to carry on. I hope we manage to delve deeper into the Andy mystery, what that map is, and what the box is (or isn't!)

My hope is that the box refers to a physical box and that future rounds will involve real-world intrusions by the characters or their representatives. We may then have an opportunity to locate and retrieve/exchange something for the box, work out a way of opening it and use the contents to progress through the rounds of the game in order to rescue Andy, expose Solos, defeat Mr. Lox and restore the reputation of Mr. Spearman. This is all conjecture. As Phillis mentioned that this was a testbed for future ARGs, I imagine that many ideas will be experimented with and notes taken on the more successful/enjoyable rounds from player feedback.
aeropagitica
aeropagitica

Back to top Go down

Post  HannahHannah81 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:24 am

That sounds fantastic Aero - let's hope there's more 'real world' involvement. I imagine that's why they asked for our postcodes in the initial sign-up, so they could see where most people are based, or something along those lines. It would be fantastic to have some kind of thing where we have to go somewhere - not only because we'd all get to meet each other!
HannahHannah81
HannahHannah81

Back to top Go down

Post  Diane 79 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 am

HannahHannah81 wrote:That sounds fantastic Aero - let's hope there's more 'real world' involvement. I imagine that's why they asked for our postcodes in the initial sign-up, so they could see where most people are based, or something along those lines. It would be fantastic to have some kind of thing where we have to go somewhere - not only because we'd all get to meet each other!

That would make this more exciting !!
To take the game to another 'physical' level bounce
Diane 79
Diane 79

http://twitter.com/xx_Diane_xx

Back to top Go down

Post  sally_bm Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 am

I'm not sure. The box on the poster is very abstract. Is it really there? Can the man see it from his angle? We kinda create the box with our minds... I wonder if it's a parallel with this whole ARG- they are meant to be moulded by their participants aren't they? And perhaps we can't know there's a box there unless we all combine our unique perspectives.

As soon as we're in a competition, it's natural to "compete", ad try to be a sole winner. But maybe we'll win this one by working together and sharing ideas etc. It's already clear that we won't all get the same communication e.g. the answerphone messages, and individual emails. Spearman's encouraging us to use this forum to share ideas. Lox isn't, and is warning against communicating with Spearman etc. But then, he's the big baddy isn't he? Twisted Evil

Your thoughts?
sally_bm
sally_bm

Back to top Go down

Post  sally_bm Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 am

Oh yeah, but I do think and hope there'll be a "real world" element to it too, at least towards the end x
sally_bm
sally_bm

Back to top Go down

Post  DioniC Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:48 am

Ok, here are my photos...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44215989@N04/

Good idea to get them altogether like this. x
DioniC
DioniC

Back to top Go down

Post  aeropagitica Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 pm

My favourites are the photos that clearly show the location in which they were taken. I get a feeling of national coverage for the 'We know about the box' poster campaign and perhaps even international coverage from those in New Zealand and other countries who are also on this site!
aeropagitica
aeropagitica

Back to top Go down

Post  coocumb3r Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:04 pm

I don't think it will be going to a certain place but doing something in a public place let send a letter or something i don;t know WHO KNOWS!!
coocumb3r
coocumb3r

Back to top Go down

Post  coocumb3r Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:05 pm

aeropagitica wrote:My favourites are the photos that clearly show the location in which they were taken. I get a feeling of national coverage for the 'We know about the box' poster campaign and perhaps even international coverage from those in New Zealand and other countries who are also on this site!

yeah, i like the ones on signs rather than the ones on cars, seems more exciting
coocumb3r
coocumb3r

Back to top Go down

Post  sally_bm Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:10 pm

I like the ones on rabbits :-)
sally_bm
sally_bm

Back to top Go down

Post  colinrocks Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 pm

sally_bm wrote:I hope he's looking for lots of alive in wonderland references, ha ha!
Haha nice one Sally, love this one: http://twitpic.com/nvxlx

I'd better bet mine up asap!

Aero - yeah that does sound very cool... ever thought about organising an ARG yourself? I'm sure there's a market for it...
colinrocks
colinrocks

http://www.twitter.com/thecolinrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next